Poster boards used in the poster session will be in PORTRAIT FORMAT. The size of the board will be 5 ft (height) * 4 ft (width), which can be used by the presenters. Therefore, it is recommended that the posters should be prepared in A0 size (1189 * 841 mm or 46.8 * 33.1 in) strictly. All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be available at the poster display venue.
Authors should display their posters only on their respective poster boards (Poster numbers and their respective board numbers will be put up at the poster venue). Authors are kindly requested to put up their poster only on the specified date and time as mentioned in the conference schedule. Also, presenters are requested to take away their posters after the sessions is over so that the venue could be prepared for the poster session of next day. Please note that the remaining posters will be disposed off by the conference organizing committee and they will not be stored.
Authors should also ensure their presence during the poster session for any explanation to the interested delegates and to the review committee members (for student poster).
Poster Preparation Guidelines
- Title of the posters should be placed clearly at the top of the poster and the font size should be chosen such that it is clearly visible to the delegates from a distance of at least 5 ft. Please also note that title of your poster should be strictly be same as that given in your paper.
- Authors’ name and affiliation information should be indicated clearly with appropriate fonts and font sizes in order to allow interested viewers to contact them for more information.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand, in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 5 ft. You are recommended to use different colours or line-types for each line or bars contained in your graph or chart.
- Organize the poster in a way that it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory. The poster must cover the same content as the abstract. Label different elements with numbers or bullets making it clear for interested delegate to understand your poster.
- Authors should clearly mention the background of their research, results, discussions and conclusion. Author should prepare the poster such that all the information given in the poster is understood clearly by the audience.
- It is strongly discouraged to just put the copy of your extended summary as the posters.
- Authors are also discouraged to just display separate sheets as the poster. Instead, they are recommended to make a single poster as the per the guidelines mentioned above.