Best Student Paper Awards
- SPIE best student paper awards
- 6 papers to be awarded, sponsored by SPIE
- OSI best student paper awards
- 3 Papers to be awarded, sponsored by Optical Society of India
- Conference awards
- 2 Papers to be awarded, sponsored by ICOL-2019
Instructions for Paper Submission
All contributed papers will be reviewed by the Technical program committee and accepted for presentation only upon their recommendation. The decision of the committee and Convenors will be final.
The scope of the conference
The conference would offer a large number of invited review talks. Researchers are most welcome and encouraged to submit contributory papers covering original research related to topics of interest for the conference listed below. However, conference organizers would be willing to consider the submission of papers on any area related to Optics and Electro-optics. The conference would broadly cover the following topics:
Topics covered in ICOL-2019
- Optical Engineering
- Optical Materials & Thin Films
- IR Sensors, Image Processing & Systems
- Photonic Band Gap Materials
- Terahertz, Millimeter Wave & Microwave Photonics
- Optical Image Processing & Holography
- Lasers, Fiber Lasers & its Applications
- Diffractive Optics
- Innovative packaging of Optical Systems
- Nanophotonics Devices and Applications
- Optical Interferometry & Metrology
- Adaptive Optics
- Fiber, Integrated & Nonlinear Optics
- Optics & Electro-optics for Strategic Applications
- Optoelectronics & Photonic Devices
- Multispectral & Hyperspectral Imaging
- Optical Network
SPIE Best Student Paper awards: US$1000.
Authors are requested to submit a 2-page extended summary of their contribution in .pdf format. The style guide for preparation of manuscript may be downloaded from here. The manuscript may be either prepared directly as per the .pdf template or it may be prepared in the MS Word (.doc) template here, and then converted to .pdf format; the final submission should be in .pdf format.
The pdf file of extended summary of paper can be submitted on the following link http://icol2019.com/registration/login.php
The Extended Summary must include a 100-word (maximum limit) Abstract that should briefly summarize the work, and bring out the original contribution of the authors in the paper. If the submission is accepted for presentation in the Conference, the Extended Summary will be included in the booklet of the Conference Program. The Summary must include all text, including the 100-word abstract, title of the paper, authors, equations, tables, figures, and references within the maximum limit of two pages.
The paper submission has started from Apr 15, 2019.
- In case of any difficulties in submitting your extended summary to the website, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The decision of the technical review committee will be communicated to the authors by 25th August 2019